Nok Air is the domestic carrier, owned and operated by Thai airways. It is one of the low-cost carriers operating mostly out of Don Mueang International Airport (DMK). Nok Air reservations began in the year 2007 with a single 737-400 Boeing that served two maiden routes from Bangkok (DMK) to Udon Thani and Chiang Mai in the east and north of Thailand respectively.
Nok Air Flight Booking:
- Nok Air reservation can be accomplished via online booking as well as over the phone. Passengers visiting Nok Air online booking platform can avail hotels, car rentals and enjoy local experiences. Let's take a look at how to do an online booking with Nok Air.
- Visit reservationsnumber.org and click on the 'Book a flight' tab.
- Type in your departure and arrival city along with the travel dates and the number of passengers.
- Click on the 'Continue' button to proceed.
- Choose from the range of flight options available. Click to select the flight ad click on the 'confirm flight' option.
- Enter the name of the passenger along with the date of birth exactly as appears on the travel passport or government-issued photo ID. Click on Ok to continue.
- On the payment page, enter the credit or debit card details along with the email address at which the Nok Air Flight Booking details need to be sent.
- Once the payment is done, you will receive the Nok Air PNR along with the air tickets on your email.
Nok Air 'Manage Booking' tab:
Next to the 'Book a Flight' tab lies the 'Manage Booking' tab on the Nok Air online booking portal. Just enter a six-digit character code along with the last name of the passenger. Once you log in with your existing reservation details, let's understand what you can do with the 'manage booking' tab:
- Booking details - Passengers can retrieve Nok Air Flight Booking details for their upcoming travel. It helps the passenger with the whole travel itinerary, airport terminal details, and flight timings.
- Tax-invoice request - If passengers need to request the Goods and Services Tax invoice for corporate travel, just fill out an invoice form by providing the name, address, and contact number of travelers. Mention your ticket number from an existing Nok Air reservation, an airline will send you the Tax invoice within hours of your claim.
- Choose your seat - Seat assignment on all the domestic flights is complimentary. If passengers need to book any special seats, it would be available on a first-come-first-serve basis. For all international Nok Air reservations, the seat assignment fee would be 25-50 USD and can be paid online.
- Passenger information change - Passenger name change is allowed as it must be made at least 4 hours prior to departure time. Passengers must pay a change fee of 10 USD for all domestic and international flights.
- Share your itinerary with friends/family - Air Nok reservation portal allows the flight itinerary to be shared with anyone. Click on the 'Share your itinerary' button, enter the email address, and the travel details would be sent to the desired recipient.
- Purchasing extra-options - Apart from ticket purchases, passengers can purchase baggage and meals from here.
- Flight change - Passengers can change the time and date of travel on their existing Nok Air flight booking for a fee. The flight change has to be initiated at least 24 hours before departure. Destination and route change are not permitted on Nok Air. Passengers must pay a service fee of 27 USD for domestic flights and 42 USD for international flights.
- Web Check-in - With the 'manage booking' tab, one can do the online check-in for their Nok Air reservation. Any traveler can check-in at least 72 hours to 3 hours prior to their departure. Once done, a boarding pass would be sent on their registered email.
Nok Air Destinations:
Nok Air covers multiple destinations in South and South-east Asia. They include:
- Chengdu - Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
- Hefei - Hefei Xinqiao International Airport
- Nanning - Nanning Wuxu International Airport
- Nantong - Nantong Xingdong Airport
- Yancheng - Yancheng Nanyang Airport
- Zhengzhou - Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport
- Guwahati International Airport
- Hiroshima International Airport
- Bangkok - Don Mueang International Airport (DMK)
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Rai International Airport
- Hat Yai International Airport
- Khon Kaen International Airport
- Krabi International Airport
- Lampang International Airport
- Loei International Airport
- Mae Hong Son International Airport
- Nakhon Phanom Airport
- Phuket International Airport
- Ranong Airport
- Surat Thani International Airport
- Udon Thani International Airport
- Yangon International Airport
- Ho Chi Minh City International Airport (SGN)
Nok Air Baggage Allowance:
It is very crucial to have baggage information. One must know the correct dimension as well as weight allowance as it will help travelers plan accordingly without paying any extra money.
Carry-on luggage allowance:
One carry-on bag is allowed on all domestic and international Nok Air Reservations. It is complementary to all the routes served. The carry-on bag weight must not exceed 7 kg and serves the dimension of 56 X 36 X 23 cm.
Checked luggage allowance:
The checked baggage limit for domestic travel is 15 kg and can be purchased for 7 USD per bag. For international, the weight limit is 30 kg with the allowance fee of 10 USD.
Nok Air Booking Number:
Feel free to book the Nok Air Reservations with us. Our travel specialists offer special itineraries at the most affordable deals. We help you with a range of options in flight departure and arrival times and routes. Give us an opportunity to serve you at our 24 * 7 Nok Air booking number + 1-844-325-1378.